We provide IT support to our clients as part of a monthly support contract. The fixed cost is dependent on what level of support is required and how many / what type of devices you have on your network (servers, desktop computers, laptops, printers, routers etc.). It provides our clients with a fully managed service which offers the same quality, reliability and experise of an in-house IT department but at a fraction of the cost.
We have also recently introduced a range of plans aimed at clients with only a small number of computers - this is ideal for sole traders, small teams or those just starting their business.
Benefits of our IT support contracts include:
- A fully managed service which offers the quality, reliability and trust of your own in-house IT department but at a fraction of the cost
- A way to accurately budget your IT costs
- Onsite support is guaranteed if issue cannot be fixed remotely
- Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) software included to proactively monitor computers and servers for issues
- Help and advice on a wide variety of technology to help make your life easier
- Guaranteed response times covering the critical areas of your infrastructure
- Support ticket system allowing you to track issues until they're resolved
- Priority given over clients not on a support contract
- Flexibility to move to a different support plan should your network grow and you require more support or features
- Competitive rates on work not included in support plan such as one-off projects or installation of new hardware
We can also provide specialist IT expertise to assist your own support staff and cover for IT emergencies. We no longer provide ad-hoc IT consultancy on a Pay As You Go basis but can provide support for specific projects. The minimum billable time we invoice for such project is one day's consultancy at our current rate.