We provide IT support to our clients as part of a monthly support contract. The fixed cost is dependent on what level of support is required and how many / what type of devices you have on your network (servers, desktop computers, laptops, printers, routers etc.). It provides our clients with a fully managed service which offers the same quality, reliability and experise of an in-house IT department but at a fraction of the cost.
We have also recently introduced a range of plans aimed at clients with only a small number of computers - this is ideal for sole traders, small teams or those just starting their business.
Benefits of our IT support contracts include:
- A way to accurately budget your IT costs
- Onsite support is guaranteed if issue cannot be fixed remotely
- Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) software included to proactively monitor computers and servers for issues
- Discounts on any additional work not covered by the support contract
- Help and advice on a wide variety of technology to help make your life easier
- Guaranteed response times covering the critical areas of your infrastructure
- Support ticket system allowing you to track issues until they're resolved
- Priority given over clients not on a support contract
- Flexibility should your network grow and require more support
We can also provide specialist IT expertise to assist your own support staff and cover for IT emergencies. We no longer provide ad-hoc IT consultancy on a Pay As You Go basis but can provide support for specific projects. The minimum billable time we invoice for such project is one day's consultancy at our current rate.